London based photographer with background in design and visual production. With an interest in Street, Portrait, Fashion and Boudoir photography.
Along 8 years I have been exploring and doing various types of photography from landscape to photojournalism to documentary to fashion & portraits and have been priviledged enough to be published by magazines and newspapers such as Applepie, NAKID, NIF, Public House Magazine, The Mail Online & the Daily Telegraph.
I have also participated in various exhibitions such as AOP awards (finalist), Urban Photography awards (winner), Mexico en una Imagen (winner), SNWP (highly commended).
Most recently I have participated as assistant and creative with TIH models, an up and coming model agency dedicated to help people in street situation by building a bridge between them and fashion brands.
I currently work as a freelance collaborator for Public House Magazine and Tequila & Mezcal Festival.
Awards & Nominations
- 2019 Black & White Spider Awards Nominee in Nude Category
- 2018 Black & White Spider Awards Nominee in Nude Category
- Highly Commended in the Socie of Nature and Wildlife Photographers UK competition “SpectacularLandscapes” for an image of the Archirondel Tower.
- The Association of Photographers’ Single Image Category finalist.
- Winner of Lo Hecho en Mexico’s competition “Mexico en una Imagen” for an image of Puebla’s Old theatre, Mexico.
- Applepie Magazine
- NAKID Magazine
- NIF Magazine
- Public House
- Photo London / Photography on a Postcard. London, UK – 2017
- Urban Photography Awards. Trieste, Italy – 2016
- Urban Photography Awards. Berlin, Germany – 2016
- AOP awards. London, UK – 2015
- Aproximaciones al Cuerpo. Mexico City – 2015
- Ventanas de Rededor. Mexico City – 2014
- Mexico en una Imagen. Mexico City – 2013